CareersVACANCIES LasT Date For Submission Of Applications 02 October 2017
Managing Directors Waste Management Companies
- Location: Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi
Private Sector Applicants:Experience
16 years of education in related technical field (Engineering) and/or Management.
Degree (MBA/MPA/M.A(Public Policy)).
Public Sector Applicants:
16 years of education -Management Degree
Private Sector Applicants:Jobs Description
Foreign Qualification With Minimum 15 year experience.
Local Qualification With Minimum 20 year experience.
Minimum 5 Years of experience in Senior Management Position.
Public Sector Applicants:
PAS/PCS/PMS applicants with Minimum 8 Year experience
Managing Director of the Waste Management Company will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Coordinate among different tiers of government at local level, Local government and community development department (LG&CDD), The Urban Unit and the Special Monitoring Unit (SMU) of the Chief Minister Office.
- Assist the board of directors in complying with their role under corporate governance framework of SECP and lead thinking in terms of policy making and long term fiscal planning.
- Plans, coordinate, and directs all facets of solid waste management as per the Company’s visions.
- Have primary planning responsibility for all activities within company. Incorporate all subsidiary plans into a strategic plan and arrange its approval from the board of directors.
- Manage and execute the Services and Assets Management Agreements (SAMAs) with the local government(s) with respect to transfer of SWM functions, labour and assets.
- Review and advice all employee to adhere to organizational goals whilst improving the communication skills, observing office professional mannerism and improving the quality of deliverables by adhering to defined quality standards.
- Establish proper business plan, standard operating procedures and adequate safeguards to see that all financial and other business transactions are carried out in professionally and efficiently.
- Establish the required coordination levels and monitoring mechanisms for efficient timely collection of wastes from the city and its safe transportation to the final disposal/processing facility.
- Work closely with the board of directors and to keep its members informed of key management and fiscal decisions.
- Responsible for financing and all company business working with and through the heads of Operations, Human Resource Development & administration, Procurement, Finance.
- Safeguard Company’s assets with responsibility for maintenance, improvement, and prudent investment for funds.
- Act as impetus for innovative and viable solutions to address and improve SWM issues in Company.
- Be responsible for formulation and implementation of SWM bye laws and Act respectively.
- Responsible to plan and implement policies of cost recovery of SWM services by development of revenue generation plans to attain maximum financial sustainability.
- Ensure proper implementation of the Board’s Decisions , instructions from the LG&CD Department and Chief Minister Office
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Board of Directors/Chairman.
- 1- Name of ‘Position Applied for’ must be mentioned clearly on envelope.
- 2- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- 3- Only post qualified experience will be accepted.
- 4- The Urban Unit reserves the right to make any changes in locations and number of vacancies.
Interested candidates with the required qualification and experience as mentioned may apply by sending hand written application, updated CV, copy of CNIC, one passport size photograph and filled Candidate Data Form (Download Candidate Data Form) at the following address.The Urban Unit
503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore, Pakistan