CareersVACANCIES Walk-in Interview - Data Entry Operators
Data Entry Operators in Sukkur City
- Age Limit: Up to 50 years
Intermediate or Higher education from a recognized institute.Experience
Head of Human Capital Management
- Number of Positions: 1
- Age Limit: 55 years
Master’s degree or higher with specialization in Human Resource Management or related degree from an HEC recognized or foreign university.Experience
At-least ten (10) years of relevant experience with at-least five (05) years of experience in a senior managerial role. Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in both Public and Private sector.Jobs Description
- Initiate annual manpower planning and job evaluation exercise
- Maintain, update and propose changes in HCM manual
- Design and monitor training & development activities.
- Formulate and implement effective talent retention strategy
- Ensure smooth running of payroll activities
- Conduct annual performance appraisal activity
- Participate in annual HCM budgeting activity
- Maintain and devise solutions for an effective healthcare policy
- Participate in management planning and yearly strategy sessions to create a direct link between business strategy and HR plans. Create annual HR budgets, headcount plans and overall HR roadmap reflecting organizational needs.
- Direct and drive talent acquisition efforts in collaboration with the project team(s). Tailor the selection process to meet organization’s unique resource requirements while reducing lead time to hire. Moreover, create and maintain a dynamic resource pool to meet the organization’s urgent human resource needs.
- Monitor and supervise HR operations on a day to day basis. More essentially streamline processes to minimize lead time while providing HR support and strengthening HR responsiveness to employee concerns.
- Create and execute a hi-performance structure in line with the organization’s short and long term strategic objectives while actively concentrating on resource accountability and utilization. Cascade company strategy to all levels to ensure organizational alignment. Assist employees on objective setting and feedback process.
- Reviewing existing policies against market base practices and the local law. Suggesting amendments or strengthening the existing policies where possible.
- Initiate and launch tailored competence development programs across the organization to build individual employee competence within sectors and in the organization as a whole.
- Develop and execute employee engagement initiatives in the organization through climate surveys, recognition activities and other team building activities.
- Revitalize the organization’s employer brand both internally and externally. Reposition the organization within different institutions and the larger market by drawing on its existing strengths.
- Lead change management activities and ascertain that all employees are on-board new organizational initiatives.
Chief Internal Auditor
- Number of Positions: 1
- Age Limit: 50 years
Chartered Accountant /Member of Association of Cost and Management Accountants / Certified Internal Auditor OR A person holding degree of MBA (Finance) / MPA / M.com from HEC recognized universityExperience
Three (03) years relevant experience; OR Five (05) years relevant experience.Jobs Description
- Leading and managing Internal Audit function of the company.
- Developing and periodically reviewing with management and the Audit Committee the Internal Audit mission, charter and adapting it, as necessary, to encompass, changes to the company’s services, organization and objectives.
- Carrying out the role of secretary of audit committee.
- Developing flexible annual internal audit plan, using appropriate risk-based methodology- including risk and internal concerns identified by management or internal audit
- Implements the annual audit plan, as approved, including, and as appropriate, any special tasks or projects requested by management and the audit committee
- Leads the activities of the department to ensure that all work is performed independently without bias, with due diligence and timeliness, with adequate support for appropriate findings and recommendations provided in well-written internal audit reports
- Ensure that the risk assessment is done at least annually;
- Maintaining a professional audit staff with sufficient experience, knowledge, skills and professional qualification/certification to meet the needs of the Internal Audit function as they evolve from time to time.
- Reporting audit activities and significant issues to the top management and the Audit Committee.
- Communicating opportunities for improving management controls, profitability, functioning and organization of the company to top management and the Audit Committee.
- Coordinating the internal audit function with other departments and functions of the company, including, without limitation, legal and independent auditors.
- Reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and how it is identified, measured, classified and reported.
- Reviewing the systems established to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Reviewing the systems established to safeguard assets
- Appraising the economical and efficient use of resources.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s processes for controlling activities and managing risks.
- Testing key financial reporting controls in identified financial systems and processes.