CareersVACANCIES Last Date For Submission Of Applications 15 May 2019
Minimum graduate or equivalent from HEC recognized institutionExperience
Fresh candidate can also applyJobs Description
· Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
· Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, absences, dates of and reasons for terminations etc.
· Answer questions regarding eligibility, benefits and other pertinent information.
· Prepare and set up for new employee orientations.
· Prepare, examine and update employee files to answer inquiries.
· Search employee files to obtain information
· Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
· Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
· Any other task assigned by the management.
SENIOR MANAGER - PROCUREMENT
- Age Limit: Maximum 50 years. years
MBA / MPA / BSc Engineering or Sixteen (16) years of educational qualification in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics, Law or related subject from HEC recognized or foreign universityExperience
At-least 10 years of relevant experience with at-least four (04) years in Supply Chain Management and Procurement. Preference will be given to candidates with procurement experience in Public and Private Sector, including in leadership roleJobs Description
- · Ensure timely, efficient, economical and effective procurement of all items, supplies, goods, services, etc. as and when required by the Company in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- · Develop and implement SOPs for end-to-end procurement including but not limited to placement of requisition, publishing of advertisement, uploading of tender, finalizing and signing off on the bid document and successful execution of the all processes for goods, works, services, (local and international) consultancies, civil works, etc.
- · Ensure compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and applicable guidelines including but not limited PPRA rules, PEC laws, FIDIC guidelines and organizational policies and procedures.
- · Ensure development of quality bidding documents in coordination with relevant section heads and task leads on timely basis for the procurement of goods, routine services, (local and international) consultancies, civil works, etc. as and when required.
- · Ensuring presentations on bid documents, bid evaluation reports and all other functions which require the approval of the Procurement Committee are properly presented to the members and decisions are clearly recorded.
- · Ensure annual procurement plans are developed and updated as and when required and uploaded on PPRA website as per rules.
- · Prepare reports on procurement plan compliance and share with relevant management personnel.
- · Provide advice and support to Senior Management for identifying opportunities to improve procurement outcomes, efficiency and value for money.
- · Coordinate, supervise and evaluate all procurement activities.
- · Any other task assigned by the management.
- Age Limit: 50 Years. years
Master’s Degree or Sixteen (16) years of educational qualification in Human Resource Management from HEC recognized or foreign university.Experience
At-least Five (5) years of relevant experience.Jobs Description
- · Participate in management planning and yearly strategy sessions to create a direct link between business strategy and HR plans. Create annual HR budgets, headcount plans and overall HR roadmap reflecting organizational needs.
- · Direct and drive talent acquisition efforts in collaboration with the project team(s). Tailor the selection process to meet organization’s unique resource requirements while reducing lead time to hire. Moreover, create and maintain a dynamic resource pool to meet the organization’s urgent human resource needs.
- · Monitor and supervise HR operations on a day to day basis. More essentially streamline processes to minimize lead time while providing HR support and strengthening HR responsiveness to employee concerns.
- · Create and execute a hi-performance structure in line with the organization’s short and long term strategic objectives while actively concentrating on resource accountability and utilization. Cascade company strategy to all levels to ensure organizational alignment. Assist employees on objective setting and feedback process.
- · Reviewing existing policies against market base practices and the local law. Suggesting amendments or strengthening the existing policies where possible.
- · Initiate and launch tailored competence development programs across the organization to build individual employee competence within sectors and in the organization as a whole.
- · Develop and execute employee engagement initiatives in the organization through climate surveys, recognition activities and other team building activities.
- · Revitalize the organization’s employer brand both internally and externally. Reposition the organization within different institutions and the larger market by drawing on its existing strengths.
- · Lead change management activities and ascertain that all employees are on-board new organizational initiatives.
- · Any other task assigned by the management.